IISMA Application 2022
Indonesian International Student Mobility Awards (IISMA) is a Government of Indonesia scholarship scheme to fund Indonesian students on mobility programs to overseas universities. IISMA is designed to accommodate undergraduate students to spend one semester (approximately 16 weeks) at university to study, experience host country culture, and do practical assignments to hone their skills. This program is centrally managed by the Directorate General of Higher Education, Kemdikbudristek (Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology or MoECRT) funded by the Lembaga Pengelola Dana Pendidikan/Indonesia Endowment Fund for Education (LPDP). Application of participation is open for undergraduate students from all Indonesian higher education institutions.
The objective of this program is to facilitate Indonesian students to gain knowledge and skills as well as to exchange ideas and culture, and to build networks with their peers, academics, and international community overseas.
This year Kemdikbudristek will send selected qualified students nominated by Indonesian Universities all around Indonesia.
More information please go to IISMA Website
List of Host Universities and Courses offered here
- Enrolled as an active/registered Indonesian student of UNISNU during application and during the program.
- WNI (Indonesian) and currently residing in Indonesia, and not having dual citizenship.
- 4th and 6th semester student at the time of the application.
- Maximum 23 years of age on July 1, 2022.
- Have never taken study leave (cuti) at UNISNU during your undergraduate program.
- Never participated in a physical international exposure mobility/exchange program
- Have an adequate English proficiency with a minimum score of: iBT ≧ 80, IELTS Score ≧6.0, or Duolingo ≧ 100
- Have a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00/4.00 proven by the latest academic transcript.
- Recommended by your Home Faculty (Dean/Vice Dean of Academic Affairs).
- Must process credit recognition obtained from host university to home university upon completion of the program.
- Not currently receiving and/or in process of applying for other fundings/scholarships from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology (MoECRT) RI that prohibit you from receiving IISMA Scholarship during the program. Notes for Bidikmisi and KIP students, you must provide letter of statement (signed by Head Department and Directorate of Student Affairs) willing to discontinue the Bidikmisi and KIP scholarship during IISMA program.
- Not currently participating in other Kampus Merdeka programs at the same time as IISMA 2022.
- Have not participated in more than one (1) Kampus Merdeka Program prior to the IISMA 2022.
- Have never violated the rules, norms, and/or laws applied in Indonesia.
- Willing to follow all the regulations which have been set by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology (MoECRT) RI
For the Odd Semester Academic Year 2022/2023, IISMA will fund Indonesian students to do their international academic mobility to overseas universities. The scholarship covers*:
- Economic Airfare.
- Health Insurance.
- Registration fee/Program fee/Tuition fee.
- Living allowance.
- Quarantine & PCR Test.
*Coverage will be adjusted accordingly by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology (Kemdikbudristek)
More Information visit IISMA WEBSITE.