Grant for Chairperson- is a mobility assistance awarded to chairpersons of organizations and-or departments within UNISNU Jepara, in the form of both financial and other supports, in order to assist International agreement performance (MOU/MOA signing or academic activities performance).
This program is aimed to facilitate the chairpersons to establish cooperation opportunities with foreign universities or institution, and ultimately will perform academic activities together between both institutions. Afterwards, the International activities performed are expected to be one of the main strategies of UNISNU Jepara to improve the quality of education and global competitiveness.
- UNISNU permanent staff or lecturer
- Applicant should fulfill all administrative and academic requirements.
- Posses an MoU or MoA with partner Universities/institutions (if any)
- Limited in ASEAN Universities/institutions
- Submit reports for both financial and project reports to KUI
- Airfare round-trip ticket
- Money stipend
- Airport pick up
- Application deadline: November
- Application Screening and Interview: December
- Announcement: December
- Program performance: January - July