OverviewDegree Program is a bachelor scholarship program arranged for international students, which include some specific criteria of funding, and is valid for a maximum limit of four years study period. This is a degree academic study which is mainly offered to Moslem fresh graduate students from High school in their home country who commits to continue their college study in the offered majors of UNISNU Jepara. This program aims to recruit the prospective students from non-elite backgrounds, have big intention to learn Islamic studies, and commit to be a quality future leader in their home communities. Furthermore, it mainly has purpose to promote the interest of local culture of Jepara as a cultured region which upholds politeness of Javanese people, worldly known in the rich natural tourism, and its wood products and furniture. This program is also expected to be a media to build strong links among UNISNU and the participating countries. This program is established in academic year of 2018/2019 organized by Office of International Affairs (OIA) which takes the target students for the early execution is south Thailand Students.
Criteria of Funding and benefit
- Tuition fee for 8 semesters (4 Years)
- Health insurance, BPJS class II
- Accommodation for one year limit
- Visa extension arrangement
- Airport Pick up
- Bahasa Indonesia Training for 2 Months
- Should be a Moslem
- The applicant and parents must hold foreign citizenships, prioritized for ASEAN students.
- Completed high school education in the home country, - the minimum age is 18 years.
- Be fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and Malay (Priority will be given to applicant in Indonesian/ Malay fluency)